(3.10 Years of work experience in Electrical Projects)
Contact: +919839774704, +918457038964
Seeking career enriching opportunities in electrical field with a growth oriented organization of repute.
Presently working with IRCON International Limited (Government of India Undertaking)
Works Engineer (Job Responsibilities) 18th July 2016 – Present
Responsible for Power supply distribution works, Substation works and General Electrical works.
- Coordination for approval of Drawings from client.
- Installation of new overhead 33kV, 11kV line by ACSR conductors and LT line by Aerial Bunched cable.
- Installation of distribution transformers.
- Responsible for Measurement, Rectification & Inspection of all works.
- Visual inspection of materials supplied by the contractor as well as sample collection of Materials for Lab testing.
- Preparation of work program, Time schedule and financial progress sheet.
- Coordination between other working contractors for expediting the works
- Marking of locations, Execution of distribution works & General Electrical works at site
- Measurement of executed works filling details in MB for bill payment.
- Ensure Safety, Quality, SHE and maintaining records for references as per co. Policy guideline.
- Arranging payments to the contractors for executed works
- Inspection of Materials –pre-dispatch Inspection.
- Organizing safety and quality workshops at site to improve awareness among working labour and supervisors.
HITECH ERECTORS PVT LTD
Project Engineer (Job Responsibilities) 15th June 2013 -13th July 2016
- Monitoring and Erection of works of 33/11kV substations, 33kV lines, 11kV Lines, & Installation of distribution transformers, BPL meters connection works etc either which is related to civil or electrical as per REC(Rural Electrification Corporation) drawings.
- Responsible for Measurement, Rectification & Inspection of all works under the project.
- Installation of new Plain Cement concrete (PCC) Pole.
- Assist in the preparation of written works including BOQ preparation, work plans, technical specifications, and site investigation.
- Preparation of Bill of executed works and preparation of SLD on Autocad.
- Coordination with client and giving site reports.
- Daily, weekly and monthly progress reports and managing every activity of site level.
- Taking permission from other departments before execution in restricted areas.
- Visual inspection of materials supplied by the manufacturer at site.
- Attending client meting and discuss about every issues related to project.
- Hiring petty contractors for execution of works at site.
Qualification & Certification Course
- One year Post Graduate Program in Thermal Power Plant Engineering from Synergem Institute Recognized by E.A. (Ministry of Power, Govt. ofIndia).
- tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Integral University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh in 2013.
- 3 Months Automation course from Sofcon Pvt Ltd.
- Having a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of AUTOCAD
D.O.B : 25-09-1990
Languages Known : English & Hindi
Marital status : Unmarried
Passport no. : L6446029 (India)
Skype ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Gonda (Uttar pradesh), India
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true & correct.
- Integral University2009 - 2013 : Electrical & Electronics
Grade / GPA : 61
Qualification : Btech
- Shafiqur Rehmanhttps://in.linkedin.com/in/shafiqurrehman1990