CHEMIN C&I (BHEL PROJECT) COAL POWER PLANT
JULY 16 - March 17 :
Yearly Salary : 1.5 L
Job Duties :
Project 2x250MW Thermal Power Plant (BHEL Project), Maharashtra, India.
• Ability to read P&ID diagrams, Hook-Ups drawing, Isometrics drawings, Plant drawings.
• Having exposure to Yokogawa transmitters (LT, PT, and DPT) &Smart Transmitters.
• Preparation of periodical reports and emergency call response.
• Assisting BHEL Engineers in commissioning Activities.
• Involved in Feeder (Gravimetric Feeder) trouble-shooting with BHEL engineers.
• During trail & operation involved in various activities with engineers and technicians, which was running for 72hrs for full load Operation for 250MW.
• Conducting Tools box-meeting for safety work in field for our contract labors.
• Worked in troubleshot with BHEL engineers in dosing system (Ammonia & Phosphate).
• Planning Daily activities & following up with technicians and labors and update to the client
CHEMIN C& I (SEPCO1 6*600 MW POWER PLANT PROJECT)
APRIL 17- PRESENT :
INSTRUMENT & QC CUM PLANNING ENGINEER
Yearly Salary : 2 L
Job Duties :
• Looking after Erection, Quality check and planning activities of Thermal power plant project in terms of process instrumentation and control.
• Proper installation of instrumentation equipments along with final alignments.
• Self making of protocols for every step of work, co-ordination with Chinese, client for maintaining the quality standards.
• Personally explaining the drawing details to the skilled labors and guiding them to attain fastest, quality work in-order to achieve schedule.
• Management of drawing, materials, packing lists, preservation of materials, inspection of materials received and proper documentation of work follow-ups.
• Examining the proper and timely, weekly & monthly execution of project.
Major Project handled
1. Project 6x600MW Thermal power plant (SEPCO1 project), Chhattisgarh, India.
• Involved in erection activities with erection engineers and execution E&I engineers from SEPCO1.
• Erection of cable trays, laying of cable up to terminal point and Dcs Panels etc.
• Erection of instrumentation and control panels like RIO/TSI panels for turbines and boilers separately and Power panels, MOV panel, VFD Panel etc.
• Conducting monthly Quality meeting and Quality Training for technicians and labors.
• Having good knowledge in documentation for quality, planning and calibration activities
• Having Basic process knowledge about the Boiler, steam turbine, ESP, Coal handling sys, coal feeder sys, FD & ID fans.
• Assisting instrument technicians in calibration of Emerson’s transmitters (PT,DPT,LT,FT),RTD,TC etc and its calibration documentation.