A result oriented professional with 12 years of experience and proven abilities in operations including accounting and resource planning, improving the efficacy of operations. His exposure in customer care and sales has given him an insight about all areas of an organization. Understand company objectives and capable to exceed expectations without any compromise on quality or integrity. Possess the capability to handle pressure and execute work in a highly demanding environment. Experienced in creating and executing strategic plans for process improvement for a small and medium sized enterprise.
Core Professional Strengths
- Vendor Management
- Investment Consulting
- Accounting & Record Maintenance
- Inventory Management
- Staff Supervision
- ICT Skills
Institution: Vysya Institute of Management
Affiliated with Periyar University, India.
Institution: Jamal Mohamed College
Affiliated with Bharathidasan University, India.
Office Tools : MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Outlook
Accounting Tool : Tally ERP 9
Inventory Management Tool : Sage Accounting
ERP Tool : SAP (Sales & Distribution Module)
Net savvy professional can update technology to leverage tasks at workplace
July 2016 – January 2017
Aziz Muslem Rahbi Trad. & Cont. Est. (MRT Gifts) Muscat, Oman
- New business acquisition
- Sales Forecast of company products like safety equipment, promotional products, employee recognition and client gifts.
- Interface between Client and Designing Department by systematic study of market perspective
- End to end Client relationship
- Records Maintenance
- Generating reports on daily and weekly basis to update top management
Black Iris Trading LLC U.A.E
- Audit & Record Maintenance of invoices
- Post-Sales Operation Management -Invoices, Order forms, Merchandiser documents
- Shipments Arrival Management including physical Audit on spoiled items
- Total Inventory Management
- Obtaining Comprehensive Report generation on Sales, Physical Stocks and Shipment Arrivals in coordination with Store Keepers
Dec 2010 – Jan 2014
Karvy Stock Broking Ltd, Salem, India
- Providing Financial Consulting on both Tax Saving grounds and Investment
Perspective (MF, FD, Bonds, NLD, General Insurance Products)
- Dealing with Sub-broker office branches at 5 various locations
- Finding and Appointing Potential new Sub-brokers
- Overall Office Administration
Aug 2007 – Nov 2010
Geojit Financial Service Pvt Ltd, Salem, India
- Investment consulting in Mutual funds and Shares for customers
- Abbreviate the future benefits in Investment
- Preparing monthly statement
- Update the day to day market level to the Customers
- Bidding for shares and follow up for allotment
June 2004 –June 2007
K.M.B Constructions, Karnataka
- Managing general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales, billing, collections, cash management, investment, fixed asset activities.
- Daily Cash and Bank dealings
- Daily Business Report, Outstanding Payments
- Managing Vendors and Disbursing payments
- Supervised Subordinates to deal with other departments
- Worked team for maintaining accounts reconciliations and preparation variance analysis for stock option accounts.
Father Name : M. S. Abdul Khader
Date of Birth : 6th April 1981
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Urdu and Tamil.
Passport Number : L4013200 Valid up to 30th September 2023
Driving Licence : India
Address : Fort, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date : A.K. DOULATH BASHA